We acknowledge the importance of protecting the data of every person accessing, using and connecting to our website and safeguarding their privacy.
This Policy will explain every user, the efforts we undertake to protect their data and privacy, as well as explaining in a clear and legible language the purpose and uses of the private data collected.
1. dentification of the Data Collector
Responsible for the website and all data collected is Epic Labs with the Tax ID ESB87380655, domiciled in Salvatierra, 4, 28034, Madrid, Spain, legally established in Madrid, Spain.
You can contact the entity by ways of email firstname.lastname@example.org or Salvatierra, 4, 28034, Madrid, Spain.
2. Definition of Personal Data and legitimacy
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the express consent of the data subject for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes of the Website and / or the provision of our services.
3. Use of the Data
Any data collected during the time you are using our services supplied by this website are subject to this Policy and will only be used, analysed, processed and collected for lawful and legitimate purposes. The purposes for the collection of personal data are:
- Generally, the purpose of the collection of personal data by this website is to enhance the experience of you by analysing the behaviour of persons on our webpage on an individual and collective basis.
- The purpose of any data collected through our contact form, is to be able to respond to enquiries of the person providing the data.
- Newsletters information: as a subscribing user, if you have accepted to receive our Newsletters, we can use the email address to periodically send Newsletters with information about our products and services, and / or information that is useful and interesting.
our forms collect personal information to establish contact with you at an informative and commercial level.
To ensure that the abovementioned purposes can be obtained, we will collect the following categories of data, which at all tims will be protected as set out by this policy:
- Navigation on the website: monitor and collect information about the user when participating in certain activities, contact Epic Labs; Access through social networks
Consequently, the sum of those authorizations, plus the information provided by you, will allow us to:
- In general terms, treat the data to carry out all the activities necessary to manage the use of the Website and the provision of our services.
- Provide useful information for commercial, personalising, operational and statistical purposes for those activities referring to the company purposes of Epic Labs.
- Respond requests for information, inquiries and doubts of the interested parties.
- Verify the inexistence of fraudulent actions or contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and Epic Labs’ privacy and cookies policies, being able to justifiably eliminate any user that fails to comply with them.
- Use all the information with commercial character for the personalization of the services and perform statistical treatments to carry out research and commercialization activities of the services and products of Epic Labs.
When collecting the data, we will inform you if said data is optional or required. Please keep in mind that the access to certain contents and services is conditional on the provision of your personal data. Hence, the non-provision of this information could prevent us from providing all the information and services link to that data.
4. Recipient of the Data
All private data, as described above, collected by Epic Labs will only be used internally and will at no point in time be shared with a third party in any way. The sole collector and processor of the data will be EpicLabs.
5. Security and Maintenance of the information
EpicLabs has at all times special concerns to safeguard the security and protection of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use or access by third parties. In particular, our employees are obliged to comply with the duty of professional secrecy, and have been duly informed and trained to that effect. The data is stored in servers in Spain.
The data will be kept until it is canceled by you or the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and then for the maximum time legally allowed for compliance with legal obligations.
Solely by accessing our website we will not have any personal data which can be used to identify you as a user. Nevertheless, we do use “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. The information given to use by accessing the Website is the following:
- The date and time of access to the website, allowing us to know the hours of most people access our website, and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid capacity problems during our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the website to perform analytical and statistical studies on the behaviour they have.
- data collected by cookies]
For more information please visit our Cookies Policy.
7. Rights of the User
Data subjects have the right of access, oppose, rectify, erasure, restrict or object processing and cancel the data concerning him or her by contacting Epic Labs. You can always reach Epic Labs under this email address: email@example.com . When contacting us, please always include the rights you want to exercise through your request and a detailed description of your request. Additionally, we will need your full name, a copy of a valid ID and your address to ensure you are personally making this request.
In certain circumstances, you may request the portability of their data in which case we will only keep them for the purpose any of claims.
Remember that you can file a claim with the authorities in case you think your rights have been violated.
8. Oppose Advertising
You may want to oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes or market research as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect). For this purpose please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you want to unsubscribe from receiving any advertisement or additional information through our Newsletters by mail, , you can do this by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided.
9. General Changes
In case anything is left unclear about this Policy, your data and the protection of it, or you want to exercise any right you hold with regards to your personal data, please contact us at the following email email@example.com.